Sushi Beans changelog
Note: this changelog spoils late-game features. please play the game!
I doubt anyone cares but this is the music I listen to with the game
Infinity - The only good update
- The "Random background color" button now looks a bit spicier, and an option to go back to boring beige
- Your background color is now saved!
2.4.0 - The final update
- You can now finish the game! That's fun.
- I'm no longer adding content to this stupid game.
- There may still be bugs, and I'll fix those when they come up.
2.3.0 - The "Almost there" update
- You can now upgrade your heavenly dice
- A few new sushiverse upgrades
- A preview of the next layer of gameplay! (An unclickable button lol)
- Press Ctrl+Shift+F for a fun secret!
- Your "current goal" now updates as you progress
- Your power no longer breaks in the sushiverse
2.2.0 - The Made in Heaven update
- You can now recieve a heavenly dice from the gods, granting you massive power (literally)
- Bug fixes
- Prestiges now uses break_eternity.js, the "cap" at ee308 sushi beans is now gone
2.1.0 - The discord update
- A whole bunch of features, changes and fixes thanks to the feedback from the people over at the Ordinal Markup discord server
- Made the game less "crap" (Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback)
- The singularity tab now looks generally nicer and is easier to see
- You can now see how much your multiplier will be if you prestige
- Also, you'll now be warned if prestiging won't increase your multiplier!
- Spamming the "Random background color" button now sends an electric shock through your mouse, killing you instantly
- Bug fixes and assorted changes
- Buying starting prestiges now adds that amount to your current prestiges
- The infinity tab now looks less crap
2.0.0 - The infinity++ update (part II)
- YOU CAN FUCKING SAVE NOW, ARE YOU HAPPY EVERYONE? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!?
- Saving is probably full of bugs I will fix soon
2.-1.0 (I know) - The infinity++ update
- Finally added the sushiverse
- The other button now works, allowing you to ascend to the sushiverse
- In the sushiverse, there is no infinity and you can have as many sushi beans as you want
- One of the unusable buttons is now usable
- The prestige variable now uses break_eternity.js
- New buttons, although they don't really work
- Bug fixes
1.6.0 - The style update
- Random background colour button!
- Singularity tab is fancier and has a slick font
- Infinity tab is also a bit better
- You can now switch autoclickers on and off
1.5.0 - The automation update
- Expensive autoclickers for singularity automation
- Extra stats after you hit infinity
- Other general improvements
1.4.0 - The "P" update
- You can now press P to prestige! (Assuming you've bought the upgrade)
- Other stuff I can't really remember
1.3.0 and earlier
- The game now exists: Sushi beans, prestiges, infinity, all the stuff I added before I was keeping track